Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Headache


I am having a bad headache, flu and dry cough.
Don't you just hate it when you have dry cough?
It's a waste of energy and breath. Not to mention the effort needed to cover your mouth for each cough. And the hunching of your shoulders as well.

School is starting in exactly two weeks time.
And school will be out in four years time. Pfft. What??!!
I'll be an old anak dara tua by then. 24 is intimidating.
InsyaAllah I hope everything goes well.
And yes, like I mentioned earlier, I'm having panic attacks.
What with the long journey to the west, the what-to-wear-today,
the assignments, the teaching, yada yada.
I should cut down my sugar intake. It'll give me sugar rush and I don't need the added stress.

I've watched transformers like erm... 3times?
Even played the game on hoNey's PSP.
Now I'm going to watch it again on DVD.
I have even memorised some of the lines.
Am I obsessed?
Or maybe I should watch Do Re Mi.
I miss watching P.Ramlee movies.

Goodnight dollybirds.

No comments: